- New York Magazine cover story: How Not to Talk to your Kids
- Wall Street Journal: The Praise a Child Should Never Hear
- Good Morning America: Why Praise Can Be Bad for Kids
- Education World Interview with Carol Dweck
Read about Carol Dweck in Malcolm Gladwell’s
The Talent Myth.
- NPR’s Tech Nation, Dr. Moira Gunn interviews Carol Dweck
THE NEW PSYCHOLOGY OF SUCCESS
Mindset is a simple idea discovered by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol Dweck in decades of research on achievement and success—a simple idea that makes all the difference. Teaching a growth mindset creates motivation and productivity in the worlds of business, education, and sports.
- Personal Growth & Success
- What is Talent—and How Important Is It? What Lies Behind Great Achievement? What Stops People From...
- Parents, Teachers and Coaches
- How Praise Can Harm, and How To Use it Well. When, What, and How to Criticize. Why Bright Children...
- Business & Leadership
- Are Leaders Born or Made? What Makes a Good Manager? Should Businesses Hire Talent—or Mindset...
- Was Your Relationship Meant to Be—Then Watch Out! How Relationships Get Derailed. How to Revive a Relationship Through...