- New York Magazine cover story: How Not to Talk to your Kids
- Wall Street Journal: The Praise a Child Should Never Hear
- Good Morning America: Why Praise Can Be Bad for Kids
- Education World Interview with Carol Dweck
Read about Carol Dweck in Malcolm Gladwell’s
The Talent Myth.
- NPR’s Tech Nation, Dr. Moira Gunn interviews Carol Dweck
Buy the Book
Mindset is a simple idea discovered by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol Dweck in decades of research on achievement and success—a simple idea that makes all the difference. Teaching a growth mindset creates motivation and productivity in the worlds of business, education, and sports.